Order some of our Solar related materials…
SOLAR-IMB™ Thermally Conductive Insulated Metal Back Sheet
- Thermally Conductive Back Sheet
- Lowers Cell Temperature for Higher Efficiency
- Thermally Conductive Insulated Metal Back Sheet
- PVDF Encapsulating Transparent Front Sheet for Proven Performance
- Proven UV Resistant
SOLAR-TAB™ Lower Temperature Tabbing Interconnection
- Instant Melt-Bonding Tabbing at 150°C
- Conductive Thermoplastic Adhesive Tabbing material
- Ideal for Embedded EWT Circuit
- PVDF transparent anti-glare solar coating with moisture and salt-fog protection
- Embedded Conductive Tab Circuit for Front and Back Sheet
- PVDF sealant and adhesive for long-term reliability and moisture barrier
With the combination of a melt-encapsulating front sheet, a melt-encapsulating thermally conductive insulated metal back sheet with melt-bonding tabbing, a roll-to-roll lamination process or dramatically reduced time for vacuum lamination process at 140-160°C are now achievable goals. Much lower costs in both capital investment and solar panels is one of the end results in addition to high performance, conversion efficiency and long-term reliability.
AI Technology在电子应用的特殊材料和粘合剂的配制和制造方面拥有30多年的经验，AI Technology很荣幸地提供SOLARGRIP™，这是业界首款将PVDF氟化的正反面片材组合在一起的产品，它还能将太阳能电池组件封装在单一的熔体封装工艺中。
- SOLARGRIP™ uses polymer crystallites for strength in place of cross-linking EVA encapsulant to reduce the vacuum thermal forming cycle time by a factor of 5-10.
- The reduced cycle time directly contributes to reduced costs in manufacturing solar panels.
- The low moisture ingression afforded by the fluorinated PVDF and modified polyethylene enables self-sealing edges and the possibility of frameless panels.
- Outstanding compatible bonding with standard EVA encapsulant and cross-linkable polyolefin encapsulant.
By embedding fluorinated and thermally conductive melt-flow back sheets in the PVDF, the efficiency of conversion is improved in the hot summer sun. Other features include:
- SOLAR-IMB™ is the industry’s first insulated thermally conductive back sheet and encapsulant single ply laminate that helps to dissipate heat and lower the cell temperature.
- A UV and moisture protection encapsulating thermally conductive back sheet with PVDF back sheet layer protection.
- The effect of lowering the cell temperature from 70°C to 50°C will increase the efficiency from the already depressed value to 13-14% from the 10% at 70°C for typical mono-crystalline solar under the summer sun.
- 熔体封装的透明正面板(SOLAR-THRU™)，用于薄膜到单晶太阳能应用厚度为5-15 mils。
- PVDF front sheet for ultimate UV and moisture protection.
- UV resistant fluorinated PVDF transparent coating reduces glare on glass front sheet.
All materials are RoHS, REACH and WEEE compliant in accordance with the UL94V-0 rating conferred on the AIT US manufacturing facility located in Princeton Junction, New Jersey.
AI Technology技术销售和服务部门也可以通过以下方式联系：1-609-799-9388或1-800-735-5040 (美国东部时间)和传真：609-799-9308。1-609-799-9388或1-800-735-5040（美国东部时间）和传真：609-799-9308